|Superior Unit||Regimental HQ|
2nd Battalion is currently closed
2nd Battalion is a military unit of the 7th Cavalry. It is administratively known as 2-7, this abbreviation is used in MILPACs and the Forums. 2-7 is currently comprised of Two (2) Companies: Bravo and Charlie. 2nd Battalion's Area of Operation (AO) are currently: Squad.
2nd Battalion Headquarters
|Battalion Commander||Colonel Mac Way|
|Battalion Executive Officer||Lieutenant Colonel Kent Hathcock|
|Battalion Sergeant Major||Sergeant Major Martin Pune|
- Colonel Aviles, Anthony
- Colonel Holmes, Sherlock
- Lieutenant Colonel Roark, Wayne
- Major Mike, Kal
- Lieutenant Colonel Medic, Samuel
- Lieutenant Colonel Frank, Ferdinand
|Bravo Company (B/2-7)||Charlie Company (C/2-7)|
|Insurgency & Squad||CS:GO|
The main mission of the 2nd Battalion in the 7th Cavalry regiment is to provide a sense of [I]brotherhood[/I], [I]integrity[/I], and [I]structure[/I] for all it's members, while in a mature and respectful environment playing the supported games that everyone loves.
- Brotherhood - The bond between trooper (both enlisted and commissioned), grow through the time playing together, to where everyone feels that they belong.
- Integrity - It is vastly important that every trooper holds a high degree of integrity while in the Cavalry, which should then translate over into the real world. From being at a section practice every week to attending to more specific duties, a trooper must have a great deal of honesty.
- Structure - Even though often we as a group can be laid back, there is always a sense of structure throughout the ranks. There is a time and place both to goof off and to get down to buisness. Here in 2nd Battalion it is crucial that everything is kept tidy and structurally sound.