|This is the Document Release Information|
|Scope:||Editing Squad, Platoon & Company Reports|
|Last Modified Date:||1APR21|
|Approving Authority:||Regimental Commanding Officer|
|Point of Contact:||Regimental Command Sergeant Major|
Squad Weekly Report
The following is the process for filing your weekly squad report. Weekly reports are important because we need to know who is here and active and who isn't. We also need to ensure that training is being conducted according to plan.
Complete your Roll-Call
- Fill in your accountability table, indicating who has signed roll-call and who is accounted for on SP.
- Fill in your training AAR, ensuring you include the attendance list for who was at your SP including anyone from in or outside the squad.
File Your Report
Use the correct form to submit your weekly report:
- Alpha Company Squad Weekly Report: https://forms.gle/hpJWgaEP7fXDT4pu6
- Bravo Troop Squad Weekly Report: https://forms.gle/w4APg1DsVEJoL5Ny5
- Charlie Company Squad Weekly Report: https://forms.gle/VtWpVZWYRDKvxRNm7
- Alpha Company Squad Weekly Report: https://forms.gle/SQThLPhubcG8WqSu9
- Bravo Company Squad Weekly Report: https://forms.gle/t9fHUTk8GNYr5zMQ6
- Charlie Company Squad Weekly Report: https://forms.gle/Cb4jAkMT1xXsXNYu8
- Select the correct date. The date is always the date of the Friday ending the Cav week.
- Select the correct platoon.
- Select the correct section.
- Input troopers unaccounted for, separated by commas. Ex. Aegis.N for SP/RC, Frost.P for SP, Norwood.J for RC.
- Input your SL Notes: These should only be notes on very good things that happened that week, people who did very well or things or people that need improvement in some way.
- Hit Submit.
If you make a mistake: If you make a mistake, simply fill in another report for the same week and modify it to correct the mistake.
The platoon/company report is a compilation of all the weekly squad reports. Platoon staff should review the weekly squad reports and then fill in their appropriate notes section. Company Staff then review the reports and fill in their notes sections. Platoon staff should ensure they take note of SL comments on troopers who are doing particularly well and pass that up in their comments.
- Platoon and Company staff must contact the Regimental Command Sergeant Major with their google account email to be added to the reports.