7th Cavalry Arma 3 Mod Set
The Cavalry Mod Set is the 7th Cavalry Regiments' Arma 3 tailored Mod set used in Operations and Training on our private servers. It is known as the "Cavalry Mod Set". The CavPack mod is a cultivated package of Arma 3 mods that have been chosen to be used in all official 7th Cavalry Operations and Training. Currently this mod set is running on all training servers.
This is the official installation guide for the 7th Calvary Arma 3 Modpack, known as the "Cavalry Mod Set".
The following programs are required and must be installed before proceeding with modpack installation:
Setting up Teamspeak 3
Refer to Teamspeak page for installation instructions.
Importing a Mod Preset in the Arma Launcher
To ease your installation, we have provided mod presets for you to download and use to install and load your mods.
This link provides you with access to four presets, two per modpack, with and without optional mods: Mod Preset
1. Download the provided mod presets.
2. Open the ARMA 3 launcher and navigate to the "MODS" tab.
3. Once on the "MODS" tab, navigate to the top-right and click the button that says "PRESET"
4. In the PRESET list, click "Import".
5. Select the preset files you previously downloaded.
6. The presets should now be available to choose in the ARMA launcher from the PRESET menu.
Public Mod Set
The cavalry uses two different mod packs for the private and public environment
A steam collection page can be found detailing the mods to join the public servers here: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2450607682
These are the required mods. There are 21 required mods.
* Dev CUP mods are to be used in conjunction with standard CUP mods
Public Optional Mod Set
There are 13 optional mods. Troopers are not required to use these. Subscribe by following the links below.
Private Mod Set
Our private training servers will require the below mods, which is version 5.0: These are the required mods.
Private Optional Mod Set
There are 12 optional mods. Troopers are not required to use these. Subscribe by following the links below.