|This is the Document Release Information
||S1 Milpacs - Clerk SOP
|Last Modified Date:
|Point of Contact:
||S1 MILPACS Lead
Provide an overview of Clerk SOP. Actual training materials and processes are restricted to S1 Personal. This public SOP is to provide an overview to members of the Cav as a whole
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all SOPs and actions are being conducted according to SOP
|S1 MILPACs Lead
- Serve as Quality Assurance and ensure all SOPs are being followed or updated accordingly
|S1 MILPACS Area of Operations Senior
- Serve as Quality Assurance and ensure all work is done per SOP for their assigned AOs
- Perform actions on MILPACs when postings occur on the 7th Calvary Personnel Office forums
- Enlistments: Create MILPACs and update forum usernames for all applicants within 24 hours of there application being approved.
- Troop Promotions & Recruit Graduations
- Promotions: Update Users ranks and create service record entries within 48 hours of a post being created, upload citations as required.
- RTC Graduates: Update users ranks, create service record entries within 48 hours of a post being made, upload citations.
- Troop Transfers: Update a users primary billet and annotate on service record within 48 hours a post being made.
- Position Announcements: Update a users secondary billet or primary billet and annotate on service record within 48 hours a post being made.
- Medals and Awards: Update a users MILPACs with the award, and link the citation for the award within 48 hours.
- S3/S7 Graduations: Update a users service record within 48 hours.
- Deal with the oldest posts first. Ensure none go over the specified deadline.
- PAFs and Discharges. For all ELOAs and Discharges, remove all secondary billets, transfer them to the appropriate roster from the combat roster, annotate service record within 48 hours of the posting being made